Pintler Group is a Missoula based performance marketing firm. We’re experts in all things digital marketing, website personalization and content promotion. We execute at a high level in everything from building custom landing pages to onboarding new customers with email marketing strategies. We’re looking for someone that can help us elevate our web and technical services side of the business.
Contract Position Overview
We’re seeking a Digital Producer with at least three years of real-world experience to help the digital marketing agency side of the business. This includes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee the design, client approval, build and testing of marketing focused web properties like landing pages.
- Supporting customers with technical questions and content management system updates: adding products to Magento or Shopify.
- Writing support documentation for GeoFli.
- Helping to track conversions for clients in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Identify issues as well as proactively help find solutions.
- Work to improve conversion reporting on different e-commerce platforms: Wordpress, Shopify, Magento.
- Identifying opportunities on client websites to improve conversion rates. Then making those changes: Wordpress, Shopify, Magento.
What We’d Like You to Bring to the Team
- 1-3+ years experience working on websites and front-end development.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Experience working in online marketing preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. High threshold for ambiguity.
- Excellent documentation, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to take a problem and run with it. We prioritize problem solving.
- Self starting.
What’s Our Team Like
- We take our roles on the team seriously and are focused on growth.
- We’ve worked with companies like the Tile shop and the University of Oregon.
- We eat a lot of pretzels, but we’re always open to new snack ideas.
- There is an octagon shaped space in the center of our office. We joke about how we should use it. Most of the time we use it to talk music, shows or puns.
- On any given day, the coffee in our office can range from light to high-octane caffeine levels depending on the brewer.
It Would Be a Big Win If
- You had experience with photoshop.
- You could provide a portfolio with some previous work examples.
- You could be handed a project and find ways to take it across the finish line.
Estimated Time: 15-20 hours/week. Hourly rate based on experience and portfolio.