Pintler Group is looking for a full-time Digital Marketer.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to help continue to grow our performance marketing firm. As demand for Pintler Group’s results-driven approach to digital marketing increases, so too does our need to add amazing people to our team. Our small-but-mighty crew of experts delights the clients we work with through highly focused digital marketing campaigns. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on impactful marketing campaigns, develop strategies for clients of all sizes and verticals and learn fast: this opportunity is for you.
Taking a large campaign idea and owning the social outreach, email marketing and content marketing components behind the strategy. These are the specific verticals the job will operate within.
- Social Media
- Managing social media accounts for clients ranging from economic development to e-commerce focused apparel brands.
- Filming, editing and helping to generate content for local and regional clients.
- Managing social media interns to help with client content and collecting user-generated content.
- Scheduling organic social campaigns while launching contests and new ideas.
- Email Marketing
- Developing email marketing strategies for our clients: building campaigns and developing advertising copy.
- Collaborating with our paid acquisition specialist to support campaign efforts.
- Using Mailchimp and other customer relationship management software to help clients improve communication after acquiring a lead or a customer.
- Content Marketing
- Writing marketing-focused articles for clients for blogs and web-pages. Measuring the results of campaigns and reporting findings to clients.
- Being the point person for our in-house content engine: video, podcast production and blog writing schedules.
- Keeping up with SEO trends and helping clients improve organic search position through content.
Software We Use
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Data Studio
- Google Business Suite
About Our Team
We are performance marketers. What does that mean? We measure our campaigns based on results, not by how we think an idea did or how we feel the campaign was received. Under one roof, we execute quickly and are experts in converting website visitors into website customers. We have an internal podcast, YouTube channel and blog. There are days when clients come into our office to chat about campaign performance: each of us delivers the results from our verticals. There are days that are heads-down scheduling social media posts, crafting email segments and exporting data from Google Analytics. We are always trying to learn and delight our clients.
We want to recruit the best to be part of this team.
- Health Insurance
- 401k With Company Match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Four Weeks + Holiday)
There’s also a cool octagon-shaped space in the center of our office. We joke about how we should use it. Most of the time we just use it for jokes, drinking Lacroix or testing puns.
Office coffee, snacks, happy hours and a Drum Coffee within shouting distance of our office. We are located away from the downtown headaches of parking while being close enough to tap-rooms and restaurants to have plenty of options.
- You’re a self-starter.
- You like to work hard and surround yourself with people that share your work ethic.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think of ways to do things better.
- You want to learn fast in a culture that rewards hard work and focus.
- You want to be part of a growing company and improve marketing skills rapidly.
- You want to contribute to a company’s growth and see your marketing efforts directly impact client success.
- You can hit the ground running: onboarding, of course, but also stepping into the driver’s seat on campaigns in your first few weeks.
- You have a couple of years experience in the “real world”