Pintler Group is looking for a sales development representative to help grow its digital footprint and own the internet. This position is part-time 20-25 hours per week.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to help bring new life to our sales pipeline.
- Following up with website leads to test interest and quality. Scheduling demos and preparing onboarding team with relevant background information.
- Targeting influencers and blogs to help support our inbound link building strategy.
- Sending emails to potential customers and prospects. List building possible leads and personally following up with them.
- Assist in creating screencasts for potential customers demonstrating GeoFli and how we could help with their marketing.
- Sending introduction packets and notes to potential software and marketing customers.
- Talking with potential clients on the phone.
- Using HubSpot CRM to add notes to potential leads and move sales inquiries through the pipeline.
About our team:
Pintler Group is a small-but-mighty digital marketing shop. We execute quickly, take risks and delight our customers.
Office coffee, snacks, happy hours and personal space-heaters if the temp gets too cold. Our office is located right across from Sentinel with easy access to bus lines and easy parking. You’ll learn a ton quickly on this job. We hook you up with your own company laptop.
There’s also a cool octagon shaped space in the center of our office. We joke about how we should use it. Most of the time we just use it for jokes, drinking Lacroix or testing puns.
You’re a self starter.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think of ways to do things better.
You want to learn fast in a culture that rewards hard-work and focus.
You want to be part of a growing company and improve your sales and marketing skills.
You can hit the ground running tackling some of the tasks above and owning the inbound sales traction channel.