Although we do plenty of brainstorming and strategic thinking, the team at Pintler Group believes in creating campaigns based on historical data. Higher education has never seen marketing campaigns like this before.
For too long, ‘online marketing’ meant buying online ads and watching website traffic increase along with your marketing spend. Does that matter? We believe great online marketing is about architecture. Crafting a campaign that tells a specific story to a specific audience. Using GeoFli, a simple website geotargeting tool, we're able to personalize websites in an impactful way.
What is great online marketing architecture?
- Campaigns setup with clear goals and objectives.
- Investing small amounts in different channels. Measure results and allocate marketing dollars accordingly.
- Remarkable design and a frictionless user-experience.
- Custom tailored content. Think PA system vs. dinner party.
- Reporting. Focus on results.